Friday, February 18, 2011

#Adventure Time

It is a Friday night, and I am starting a blog. Woooo! Go social life!!!
No, really, I am that wicked awesome

I have been reading other people's blogs for a billion years now and have been talking about writing my own for a billion years minus one day! So today when I woke up I decided that it would be the day I would start my quest for excellence blogging adventure!

No, actually when I woke up I decided that today would be the day I would get up and shower. Much like any other day. And today was the day that I was going to start working out again....just like every other day. But, alas, today was not the day of working out, it was the day of eating ice cream and writing a blog.

I'm not going to pretend I'm poetic, or insightful for writing this. I honestly could read a person's blog for hours on end because I love tapping into people's mind for even just a second. I love living vicariously through people (even though my life is interesting enough as it is) but mostly I love to share. And so share with you I will dear folk! I will share whatever I feel important enough to do so!

I love you, world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment