Friday, December 2, 2011

#Classic Friday

Twice in one day I had 2 separate friends steal my phone.

One of them changed my settings so that when I type "lol" it corrects to "i am in love with UNICORNS"

The other one changed my settings so that when I type "hey" it corrects to "i love the penis" and when I type "what" it corrects to "THIS PHONE IS POSSESSED"

These friends do not know each other.

I don't even think these friends have met before.

But they BOTH did the same thing to my phone ON THE SAME DAY!

I've decided to leave it the way it is.

So one day you might get a text that says "i love the penis, THIS PHONE IS POSSESSED's up?" followed by a "Ohhhh I forgot about that! I am in love with unicorns."



On a side note - Thursday should no longer be called "the new Friday" because it really is just an excuse to make bad decisions 3 days a week.

On another side note - I haven't showered today so I smell like bar and booze and shame. And I'm going to work.

On a third side note - my phone plays the mighty morphin power rangers communicator sound when I get a text message. And every time I almost pick it up and say "Zordon! Alpha! What's going on!?"

Last side note - less than 2 weeks unit Ray Charles is here! Yay for Ray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment