Friday, December 16, 2011

#Sometimes we puke on cowboys and eat brownies.

There's this girl. Who is my best friend.

She sleeps with me pretty much every night. Literally. We have sleep overs every night. And I cuddle her face off. She is literally the only person I can cuddle with.

We're together more than a married couple.

I've known her since I was suuuuuuuper young, because she lived next door to me.

We've been through years of good things and bad things.

She was at the hospital the day my Daddy passed away. And spent the rest of the day with me. And she drank my feelings away with me the night of his funeral.

She's the first one I confess my mistakes to.

She never judges me. Actually, she usually just laughs at me.

Sometimes we say things we don't mean. Sometimes I call her dumb. Sometimes she calls me a willy bum bum. Sometimes she says "don't flash me! You don't have a bra on!!" Sometimes I say "You're not allowed to fart in my car!!" Sometimes we say "You're not my friend!!" then we say "Yes I is!! I'm you're only friend!!"

Sometimes things happen and we get mad or annoyed. But we usually forgive each other before we can even voice that we're upset.

We eat chips and salsa and cheese. And ice cream. And beef dip with cheese. And pizza. And wings. And french onion soup. And calamari. And chicken fingers.

One time her lame boyfriend cried because we were spending too much time together. But luckily for me this girl has a backbone and doesn't bend to her boyfriend's every whim like most girls. So she told him to blow her and we spent the rest of the day together.

We used to walk to 7-11 every day together.

Now we drive to dairy queen every day together.

We used to play at the park across the street.

Now we lay in bed and watch movies together.

We used to have sleepovers every night.

Now we......have sleepovers every night.

Sometimes people ask if we're bi-curious. But we're not. We are literally just the same person.

This is my best friend. My FBF. My non-chines sister.

Don't mess with her or I will squish your head!!


PS you are gonna love your christmas present FBF. trust me. you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment