Thursday, December 29, 2011

#Todaytodaytoday

I haven't seen my best friend since the 23rd of December.

This is the best friend who has sleepovers every night. And the one I immediately tell everything to. And the one who pretty much knows everything about me. And the one who has accidentally seen my boobs. And vice versa. To all of the above.

It has been six sleeps since we slept together. [Like in the same bed, you pervert!]

That is too many sleeps.

So I'm gonna love on her face forever and ever and ever. And I'm never going to let her go!!

Also, I know Christmas isn't about presents, but I got a unicorn. Seriously. Apparently she is named "Rainbow" but I'm renaming her "Sunshine" because I know rainbows are magical, but she doesn't need a magical name to be magical. She does that all on her own. BUT she is the light of my life, I think. Hence, Sunshine.

Also, also, I can't wait to start my new year off with my TWO best friends! FBF and Ray Charles. Sounds like a party, right? Right.

Also, also, also, I have a crush. On a boy. Which is never really news, because I am always crushing on a boy. And like most other times it will probably start getting to where I want it to go and freak out and run. But just in case anyone was wondering the status of my relationshipness - single, infatuated, excited, nervous, frustrated. But mostly excited. And giggly.

Also, also, also, also, I think I am gonna do challenge 365 this new year. [1 picture every day for a year. Check my top 25 before 25 bitches!] With my pretty unicorn camera. And I think I'm gonna document it on here. You're welcome in advance for looking at my year in pictures.

Also, also, also, also, also, I miss my nursies, two of which [M,O] are off galavanting the world, and one of which [K, or K Ruhls] is working too much for my liking. Plus she has a boyfriend, and those are time consuming, I hear.

Also, also, also, also, also, also, I hope you are as sick of reading the word 'also' as I am of typing it. I don't care. I'm not done talking.

Also, also, also, also, also, also, also, I actually wrote this post last night [which is actually today, right at this very moment as I am typing] when I was putting off laundry. I will never grow up.

Also, also, also, also, also, also, also, also, I haven't showered in a while so I am pretty gross right now.

Also, I have been blogging for almost a year. Yikes!

xo. See you in the new year biznatches.




No comments:

Post a Comment