Saturday, July 23, 2011

#Dear Canadian Team - Belarus Part 6

Dear Canadian Team,

Thank you.

I can't find other words for you.

Just thank you. 

It doesn't seem like much. Especially after everything you guys have done for me.

You stood by me in the hardest time of my life. You carried me when I couldn't go any further. You loved me without question. You prayed for me when I couldn't pray for myself.

There are no words to express my gratitude.

I am so proud of all of you. You all did so well while we were gone.

I miss seeing you guys all day every day. 

You became my family.

I will love you for the rest of my life.

Thank you for everything.

Especially for making the entire trip an amazing experience.

Even sitting locked in a room for 7 hours. 

You guys rock!

Love you forever,
Rye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment