Wednesday, July 13, 2011

#Dear Russian - Belarus Part 2

*There are going to be lots of belated Belarus posts. Deal with it.





Dear Russian, 

I miss hearing your lyrical language in the background of my life. I miss having people around me teaching me new things about you every day. I want to know the way you work. 

I used to think you sound gross and throaty and constantly unhappy.

I've come to love you in a way I can't even describe. I went on tour in London and listened to your relaxing tongue while driving around on a double decker bus. I had no idea what was happening but it was like a warm blanket of comfort after not hearing your sweet melodies for 24 hours.

I want to learn how to use you in my everyday life. I want to carry on conversations in you. I want to hear my voice embodying your loveliness. 

In one year my love, you will be mine.

Love always,
Rye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment