Thursday, November 17, 2011

#It's like the sister wife version of 'Night at the Roxbury'

The weirdest thing happened tonight.

I was at an open mic night with my sister wife, my FBF, my Garden of Eden, and........the prettiest hippy in all the land [tag to come] when this guy comes around the corner with his computer.

I've been to a few open mic nights in my time, and never have I ever seen someone pull out their mac before. (I wonder what his computer's name is..)

Because this was a DJ. At our open mic night. DJing. Kinda.

He defs just played some of his mixes that he had been working on....and walked off the stage while they were playing (I mean seriously?! At least fake it like you're doing it on the spot!!)

ANYWHAYYYYY!

What do you think I did??

Shimmey'ed obviously. And rolled the dice. Pulled out my special ed. dance moves. And then it happened.

Right there. I did it in broad daylight. 

With my sister wife joining in.

It. Happened.

We did hip hop abs.

We tilted. We tucked. We tightened.

We made Shaun T. proud.

Yep. That is my life.

Stay Tuned - Saturday night is the sequel to our hip hop abs adventure.



PS that is exactly what we look like when we do hip hop abs. You should be ultra super jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.11.11

    THAT was you rolling the DICE?????? It looked like you were pretend jacking off....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.11.11

    Ray is so PROUD! :)representing black men dance moves, like shaun T!

    ReplyDelete