Friday, November 18, 2011

#The Upside of Being Down

Every cloud has a silver lining......or something like that.

I'm not good with all those fancy pretty dressed up quotey things.

Idioms. Or cliché's. 

But your life seriously is a trillion and one times better when you look at the bright side.

Here! I'll show you!

Hour and a half commute to school today

- got to listen to the new Childish Gambino CD 1.5 times. 
                     - crush on Donald Glover was exponentially heightened from                                   engaging in this activity.
- drank tropical fruity tea from Hawaii that reminded me of warmer days.
- was blowing the heater in my car on my face pretending it was a warm wind, and I was laying on the beach with a Mai Tai in my hand.

There are a million trillion projects due for school in the next 3 weeks

- I get to colour code A LOT of things
- I get to go Christmas shopping on my study breaks.
- Christmas break is exactly 18 sleeps away.
- Next semester consists of cuddling babies and taking care of children.

-20 degree high for today

- Hot dates are prefect for cold days!
- high of +9 by next Tuesday.
- Cold makes me appreciate the warm more.
- I absolutely do not need to worry about my bikini body right now.


Seeeeee!!! Everything is so much better when you look at the bright side!

So smile today! Cause someone, somewhere loves you.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18.11.11

    You're the hottest date I've ever had ;)

    ReplyDelete