Tuesday, November 8, 2011

#Simple Math

Calgary is cold.

Hawaii is not.



The high for Calgary today is 2 degrees Celsius.

The low for Honolulu today is 22 degrees Celsius. (Yes Wyatt, I thought of you.)

Calgary has icy patches on the roads.

Hawaii has beautiful beaches.

Half-assed winter vs. Tropical goodness.

....sorry Calgary, this is an easy choice. I'm going to Hawaii, see you in a week!

Love you, blog world! Have an awesome time creeping the internet while I'm tanning my face off!!


PS - RyGuy, you better take care of yourself while I'm gone. I don't want anymore of your monkey business!!! I want to come home to a healthy (somewhat) guy. Pleasepleaseplease be good to yourself. Also - GO COLTS! Love x

1 comment:

  1. RyGuy8.11.11

    yes ryerye, w/e u say ryerye. :) have a good time in Hawaii. don't worry bout me. love u

    ReplyDelete