Friday, November 25, 2011

#You Can Put It In My Video

Today someone called me a 'sexy beast'.

And it completely took me by surprise. I haven't been called that since...high school.

'Sexy Beast.'

It doesn't sound very pleasant to me.

And it's definitely not when I think of when I think of me.

When I think of 'sexy' I think of:

- long hair
- lingerie
- dancing
- rockin' bod
- petite

When I think of 'beast' I think of:

- hairy
- fangs
- claws
- angry
- huge

There are a couple contradicting items on my lists. Hm.

Let's see how I do on this list of beastliness

- hairy - I am for an asian!
- fangs - not too out of control.
- claws - kind of. Enough to be a safety hazard I guess.
- angry - rarely. 
- huge - that's a matter of perspective.

Okay - so I didn't do too bad on the beast side let's look at the sexy side!

- long hair - check. 
- lingerie - I wear underpants. Their rank of sexiness is yet to be determined.
- dancing - hip hop abs. check.
- rockin' bod - it's hiding under there somewhere..
- petite - this, again, is a matter of perspective. But I'm asian sooo...

Alright, so maybe not so much of the sexy over here.

Here is my defence - winter is coming and hair/fat keep you warm. I don't want it to go away until the spring. Then we'll work on my beast-y half.

Final verdict on the accuracy of the title: 65%


No comments:

Post a Comment