Wednesday, August 17, 2011

#Chubbers

I know I haven't been blogging much.

And to be completely honest it's because I don't know what to say.

I feel like nothing I put out there is worth people reading anymore.

I've taken on a very negative way of thinking about myself. And it's been really detrimental to my health and self esteem.

Yesterday a friend sent me a link to a blog.

And it was a super cool blog! It had lots of healthy recipes and healthy workouts and tips to be healthy. It was awesome and healthy. Here's a link!


Super awesome cool right?!?

So due to some recent events in my life, the inspiration I found from this blog, and some advice from my Mama, I've decided to focus on what I choose from her blog and take a whole new perspective on my life. 

My life will no longer be focused around being what other people tell me is beautiful. I will no longer strive to be "skinny". I won't tear myself down. I won't conform to what other's want me to be.

What my life will be instead is focused around being healthy. I will eat right and exercise. I will listen to my body. I will treat myself with respect. I will be the person I know I can be. I will stop seeing myself as a 'body' and start seeing myself as 'somebody'.

Today marks the first day of my brain/body/life cleanse.

It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. I'm determined to make this change for myself. 


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.8.11

    I have a lot of faith in you. Despite the fact that I don't think you need to change anything about you (you do realize just how perfectly awesome and gorgeous you are right? The truth will out!), there is nothing wrong with eating right and exercising, as long as we can still get our after class blizzards lol. And if you ever want a gym buddy, lemme know, keep me from procrastinating. Love you Rye
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.8.11

    Hokay, it is time to quit creepin around your blog and actually comment! I believe this is the perfect post to make a first response to!

    I know that I may not have been the most positive influence in your life because we tend to deal with the same issues but I think we are definitely ready to take some steps in a much more positive direction! So I want you to know that I am here to encourage and support you with the new "rules", cause I need em too! Im so very proud of you for making this decision and thank you for motivating me to do the same.
    So yay to healthy living and positive friendships!Im totally here for you!
    xoxo
    -Sister Wife

    ReplyDelete