Wednesday, August 10, 2011

#Getting Ready



I have a confession.

I am a giant nerd.

Like seriously. Especially when it comes to school.

I have an organization fetish when it comes to my school work.

I have binders and dividers and folders and notebooks and agendas and schedules and pens. Many many different colored pens.

20 to be exact.

They go yellow-orange-red-reddish pink-pink-purpley pink-purple-dark blue-slightly less dark blue-blue-light blue-teal-light green-green-forest green-brown-yucky orange-grey-silvery grey-black.

Yucky orange was thrown in the back because I don't really use it. It's not pretty like the others.

And I color code everything. Everything.

This is my schedule next semester:

EAST 321 - Introduction into Calgary's Chinese Community

CORE 553 - Disability across a lifespan

NURS 401 - Community Health Theory

NURS 402 - Community Health Practice

PHIL 347 - Contemporary Moral Problems

And this is how the color coding will go

EAST 321 - textbook notes

EAST 321 - class notes

CORE 553 - textbook notes

CORE 553 - class notes

NURS 401 - textbook notes

NURS 401 - class notes

NURS 402 - clinical notes

NURS 402 - assignments

PHIL 347 - textbook notes

PHIL 347 - class notes


I also check my school email pretty much every day. And I saw that one of my instructors posted his course outline on his website.

So I checked it out.

And I wrote in my agenda in this pretty red color when all my assignments are due and other important dates for this course.

School doesn't start for over a month. And I am planning out my year.

And now I'm eagerly awaiting my other 4 courses to go up online so I can plan more. And color code more. And be more organized for the first day of school.

I also like to go out and buy my schooly materials at about this time. And I always buy recycled notebooks and stuff. So that I'm environmentally friendly while going to school. I feel like it makes up for me driving my greenhouse gas spewing car sometimes everywhere I go.

So anyway, you can pretty much hold me to this post once I actually start school again and complain about not having a life. Because we all know that's going to happen. In all seriousness though, I really, really love school. Because I love learning new things and sounding smart and stuff. I like to whip out crazy knowledge at parties and the bar. Because guys find that super attractive and not at all intimidating. That is clearly how you get all the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment