Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words - Belarus Part 7

I know I promised this a few days ago. I just havent gotten around to editing it and stuff. Because I like pretty things and because this is my blog it will be a pretty thing.

Every picture, every person, everything you see has a story, and a background. There is a reason God sent all the people He did to that camp, and I think that there was a huge impact, not just on the campers but the people who were running it as well.

This is my story in pictures. We did everything from obstacle courses, amaing races, line dances, indoor campfires, talent shows, skits, english classes, bible studies, concerts, and most importantly building relationships. I hope you enjoy these pictures even a fraction as much as I enjoyed being around these people. Lalalalove

































































Big thanks to Pasha for letting me use some of these pictures! I have so much love for everyone in them.

Rye x

No comments:

Post a Comment