Wednesday, September 28, 2011

#100 things you may or may not have known about Riah. Part 1

This is my 100th post. Can you believe it?? The time has just zooooooomed right by! We've gone through lots together. Well, mostly I went through stuff and plugged your ears up with my nonsense. I guess I plugged your eyes up because we weren't talking, you were reading what I wrote.

Anyway, I would like to say a huge thank you to my sweetly faithful readers. You guys make my heart warm and fuzzy. But not fuzzy like how you get fuzzy slippers on your teeth after drinking a coke. Fuzzy like a soft teddy bear tickling your arms while you squeeze it tightly.

So I thought I would make a post that was 100 facts about me. Except I'm not that fast at thinking up things about me so it will be a 3 part series over the next 3 days.

Congrats on making it through 100 of my posts! Here's your prize! More reading about me!!!

1. I like ice cream. I mostly enjoy my ice cream with tea. Because I like the hot and cold at the same time.

2. I have a soft spot in my heart for old people, asian people, and homeless people. If you are an old, homeless, asian I will take you into my heart and hold you there forever.

3. My parents have been the biggest influence in my life. My Momma has given up so much for me, and my Daddy is my hero.

4. Embarrassing things happen to me on an everyday basis. I am alright with people laughing at my expense.

5. Green is my favourite colour. It is the colour of life.

6. I am comfortable talking about anything. Including my bodily functions and my personal life.

7.  I live to eat. I do not eat to live.

8. My biggest fear is a life without love. That, and abduction plus rape. And elevators.

9. I do not like oatmeal.

10. I have three siblings. 2 little sisters and a little brother. They are my world. I would do anything for them.

11. I love soup. It warms my belly. And my heart.

12. I find it hard to let people in beyond a superficial level.

13. I love sapphires. They are super pretty.

14. I used to be a power ranger.

15. I love to colour. You should buy me a colouring book for Christmas. I will hug your face off if you do.

16. I love reptiles. And nature in general. And nature shows narrated by David Attenborough. Yeaaahhhh, those are the best.

17. I will never be a good gardener. I kill everything I touch. Which means I am good at pulling weeds, but not at nourishing beautiful green things.

18. I like to dance around my house. That's where I practice my cool moves for the club. Like "The Vegas Dealer" and "The Airchop"

19. I lead Sunday school at my church. And I feel like if I can take on a group of 20 screaming 8-9 year old boys I can take on pretty much anything.

20. I wish I had a pet unicorn to ride to school. Those are much cheaper than driving '97 Honda Civic's.

21. I drive a '97 Honda Civic.

22. Her name is Lucy.

23. I want to adopt a little baby from Africa, and a little girl from China. All I want is to be a mom...without the pregnancy.

24. Jesus is my boyfriend.

25. I love statistics.

26. Just now, when I wrote number 25, it was opposite day.

27. I am an old, black man living in a 20 year old half asian girl's body.

28. I am addicted to writing lists.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.9.11

    I hope on your next list, it will says #. I am married to a gal named Elizabeth.... or Kixy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.9.11

    you forgot to say that you a FAMOUS old black man WITH FRECKLES, THAT ALSO NARRATES NATURE MOVIES.

    ..... love Ray B).... ps i put a B instead of :) because im blind and a B is like im wearing sun glasses.

    ReplyDelete