Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#In A Jar Full Of Memories

Life is good today.

The sun is shining jovially over the city. New music is pulsing through my speakers and new tea is teasing my tastebuds. Hearts and brains are on the mend. The seasons are changing, and fall's crispness was biting the air this morning followed by summer's warmth kissing the afternoon.

But enough of that poetic crap.

Seriously, life is good.

Autumn is my second favourite season, and it's transitioning in super smoothly.


My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I've decided it's going to be the year of change. And adventure.


I get an office with a window starting next week.


I love this semester. And I will probably love the next one too.


Homework is down to a minimal for the day.


I'm spending a significant portion of the next 2 days with my FBF.


I got to play with stickers all day.


I am surrounded by the most loving, supportive, amazing friends.


My family is healthy and happy. 


My God is bigger than anything I have to worry about, and He loves me.


And I'm still  breathing.


Yep. Life is good today.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21.9.11

    I LOVED THIS ONE!!!
    You are awesome and I love you!!!!!!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete