Thursday, September 15, 2011

#Little Red Balloon



Dear Jesus,

I have a friend. Whom I love with all my heart. Who is scared and nervous and vulnerable right now. And he loves You. And I love You. And I love him. And I just want You to hold his hand right now. Breathe Your ultimate comfort into him. Warm his heart with Your iridescent light. 

And I'll be honest with You here, God, I'm pretty scared too. And I am putting my heart into your hands. I feel like I've trusted You with stuff like this before. And I know I don't know what I really need, but I really need this (I think). And I don't want to be hurt like I was hurt last time. So please protect my heart from hurt.

Place your healing hand upon him, and the doctors and nurses who will be working with him. 

And please be with us all tomorrow. 

I love Your awesome face.

Rye x

No comments:

Post a Comment