Monday, September 26, 2011

#Same Old Story

So apparently nothing has changed.

I am still an awesome procrastinator. 

Balls. This was not part of the plan for this year.

Because I am already SO behind in everything.

And I spent my weekend doing NOTHING instead of homework.

Actually what I spent my weekend doing was

churchstuffsleepoversbreakingtoeswatchingfootballgoingoutforsupperwatchinglionkingbuyingmoredisneydvdsbecauseilovedthelionkingsomuchwatchingthosedisneymovieseatinglotsofunhealthyfoodfeelingbloatedfromunhealthyfoodharassingmymomworkingsleeping.

Even now! I'm blogging about how much I hate my life instead of doing homework!

Here is what my weekend should have looked like

-reading textbooks
-writing take home finals
-writing papers
-starting online class homework
-reading more textbooks

So instead that's what my monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday look like. Don't even ask to hang out. It's not going to happen.

It doesn't mean I don't love you, it just means you need to find friends who are not diseased with the puttingthingsoff gene. 

Why was I excited about school again?


PS - I actually do love school for really realz, but I am not happy about my lack of social life the next 2 weeks. I need love and attention, and my textbooks are not very good at that kind of stuff..

2 comments:

  1. Yep, basically. I'm not in school currently but this applies to all life. Me at work is = internet!blog!internet!etc! and then at the end of the day I remember all the stuff I should've been doing.

    Fail.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.9.11

    All I did was work this weekend. Every time I thought about doing that take home exam it went something like this:
    Me: I should totally get going on this take home exam. I mean, all I need is this text book and the internet. Oooh internet! I wonder if I won my auction on Ebay yet? Whats that tumblr? Someone updated their page? I need to check all of them!

    and so on. ugh, completely unmotivated to do work

    ReplyDelete