Tuesday, March 22, 2011

#99 sleeps

Remember that song? 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! You take one down pass it around, now there's 98 bottles of beer on the wall?

Well good folk, in 99 more sleeps I will be getting ready to board a plane that is going to take me a million trillion miles away from here, where I am going to settle for 2 weeks and teach young adults how to speak English. That's pretty cool, if you ask me, which you should, because my opinion is one of the only ones you'll get on this blog. 

That is less than 100 sleeps away!! I know! Can you believe it?!?! 99 is less than 100!!!!!

So anyways, in order to be taken a million trillion miles away you have to sit on an airplane and get a pressure ulcer on your coccyx (to all of you not in nursing - that is a really sore butt) because you are going to be sitting on that airplane for a 
BAJILLION
hours. It takes one bajillion hours to get a million trillion miles away. That's a fact, look it up.

So for one bajillion hours people I don't know are going to have to deal with me and my obnoxious voice, and my obnoxious whining, and my obnoxious need to pee every 5 minutes as soon as I get onto an airplane. And let me tell you, this plane ride is FREAKING ME OUT! Because we are flying over oceans and stuff. But I bet you one hundred million trillion bajillion - plus one - dollars that I will have the time of my life. Because its one bajillion hours I get to spend with my sweetest Sheebs.

In less than 2 months Sheebs has gone from stranger to bestie. I seriously look up to this woman so much, and I have no idea how I have gone my whole life without her! She's so right in her relationship with God, and she always seems to know exactly what to say. She has become the person I text every day, I hang out with 3 times a week, I confide my problems in, and I ask for prayer from. I'm pretty sure she accepts me for who I am, which is wicked, because I'm pretty sure I've let my guard down enough that she's seen all of my insecurities and stuff. Think of the best person you know. No, not that one, the other one. Yeah, you know the one. Well Sheebs is 3 times cooler, and prettier, and funnier, and sweeter than that person. No joke. For 100% realzies. And I think this woman needs to know exactly how important she is to me. So for one bajillion hours on an airplane I am going to smother her with my friendshiplove, and she is going to like it. 

Tell me friends, how sick of the word bajillion are you right now?

I don't care. Because I will love this woman who has taken over my heart for one bajillion years. Plus one day. And we are going to sit on an airplane together in 99 sleeps and bond even more. Because this lady is probably going to have to hold my hand and pray with me the whole entire time we are flying. Then we are going to go teach English together, and fall even more in friendshiplove.

99 sleeps people. Are we excited yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment