Sunday, March 27, 2011

#Fat Best Friends

I have a best friend. We'll call her FBF.

I have known this woman pretty much my whole life, we have gone through so much together, nothing could ever pull us apart. 

When she's happy, I'm happy. When she's hurting, I'm hurting. Not just for her, but with her.

Through the years we have grown together, we went from beanie babies to boys, from "the park" to parties, from slushies to ..... slushies with alcohol in them. We put garbage in mailboxes, run from bears, eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, and puke on cowboys together.

So, FBF, when I say you deserve the best I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I have known you for too long not to see how sweet, and caring, and funny, and absolutely beautiful you are. You deserve the guy who will hold the door open for you not slam it in your face, who will make you laugh not cry, who will wipe away your tears not cause them, and who will love you for everything you are not put you down for being you. You deserve more than everything, because you matter. 

You are one of the most amazing girls I know, you have pulled through for me when I didn't think I had anyone else. You make me laugh, you make me happy, you make my heart so full of friendship and love.

Don't ever change, I will always be here for you, and you will have your happily ever after with the most amazing and perfect prince charming.  Don't give up hope pretty girl, he's out there, and he's waiting for you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.3.11

    I love that blog...your so darn cute Miss Ria!!!!!!
    Oh how I miss those little girls. Those days our biggest battle was allowing you to go to the 7/11 without us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorite blog posts.. not just cause its about me haha but that it shows how much we have been through and that i have someone as special as you to count on!

    ReplyDelete