Wednesday, March 2, 2011

#Take Three

This is the third time I've rewritten this post. I'm such a let down, I know. But every time I just feel like it isn't right.

First it seemed too rude.

Then it seemed too malicious.

And I know I'm a bitch on occasion, but I'm generally not a rude or malicious person. Annoying? Maybe. Stupid? At times. But not rude or malicious. - I'm a generally happy-lovey-silly-allaroundbananas girl.

So now I'm going to try this for realzies. The way I should have done it in the first place.

I don't want to get into specifics. The whole catastrophic event that took place was because of getting into specifics (Not that I think anyone in the situation is going to read this post). All you need to know is that people were called out on things that they didn't even do on the internet (it was another blog). Feelings were hurt, and they asked not to be spoken of in the blog again, and the blogger refused the request

I was mad because it hurt the feelings of someone I love. And bitch, you be trippin' if you think you're gonna mess with the people I love. Besides, who honestly thinks they can deny someone their request to not be publicly humiliated? An ignorant buttface, that's who. However, two wrongs don't make a right - and other cheesy cliches. But for real...remember when your mom used to tell you not to stoop to their level? She was right. 

So all I'm going to say is this: The power of words is incredible, you can make or break somebody's day using only the sounds formed by your tongue (or typed on a page). And at the end of the day it's up to you



what kind of person do you want to be? 

1 comment:

  1. olivia7.3.11

    I like this one even better than try number 1! I looove you!!!

    ReplyDelete