Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#A Day In The Life

This is mostly what my weekend consisted of:

work
friends
skype dates
more friends
2 bbq'd meals
shopping
movies with mama
being hit in the face
being compared to mustard
becoming an asian sidekick (sensation?)
playing "get to know Shelby"
watching the weirdest movie ever invented...then being scared to walk to my car alone
quelf
planning some adventures
catching up on hellcats and how I met your mother
being called "babe" by Rosi
prepping for Belarus
dancing around my house
teaching 7 year old boys about Jesus
attempting to bring my poor dead bamboo back to life
cleaning my car




yep. that's pretty much my life. and I wouldn't want it any other way.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous24.5.11

    How come we haven't had a skype date?!?!?!
    O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.5.11

    Hit in the face? What's this? And what is quelf? Miss you pretty girl
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah hit in the face...

    ReplyDelete