Monday, May 2, 2011

#I Dreamed A Dream

I dream of a world...

without hate. anger. spite.
without illness. no need for healthcare. i would be unemployed.
without sorrow. no tears. zero hurting.
without CANCER. this should fall under illness. but it doesnt. not to me. 
without televisions. phones. computers
without gossip. slander. shame.
without victims. without predators.
without loneliness. 
without money. no money. zero. it is illegal in fact. 
without judgement. ranks. seniority. 

A world where...

love conqueres everything. always.
nobody cares what you are wearing. who you are talking to. 
there are people. just people. everywhere. all the time. 
dreams come true. not in a disney princess way. in a real life this is happening kind of way.
nobody has enemies, only friends.
people don't fight. bicker. intrude.
LOVE is the currency. TRUST is a given. FAITH is abundant. PATIENCE is assumed. HOPE is known. 

In this world...

people would love everyone. no matter what.
there would be no such thing as fear. 
hair.makeup.clothes. dont matter.
everything is done in His name.

But for me, this world means...

my daddy would be healthy. 
my family would be a functioning whole unit.
my life wouldnt be crumbling around me. 


This world exists. It sounds absurd, but it does. It's a real place. I'll be there one day, and I hope to see you there too.

Because I love you. And you would love this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment