Thursday, May 19, 2011

#Top Ten

Adventures to go on before I die.

#1 - Climb Kilimanjaro
#2 - Scuba dive in the Galapagos Islands (this is a new one. but I'm loving it.)
#3 - Nursing outreach in a third world country
#4 - Safari through Africa (this can be done in the same trip as #1!!!)
#5 - Stay in a tree house in Belize
#6 - Sail across the Mediterranean
#7 - Go fishing in Cuba *this one's for you Daddy
#8 - Backpack through New Zealand
#9 - Traipse through the jungle in Costa Rica
#10 - Swim in the YS falls in Jamaica

There's so much more I want to do. But these are my top ten. Pick an adventure, people, I could always use a buddy :D


4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna take you to Africa next year....I feel it in my bones....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.5.11

    I've done number 4.. but I would do it again.. cause I promised myself I would do your number 1! You could pack number 3 in there as well. I would also do number 7 with you in a heartbeat, you know how I feel about fishing. I love you little lady!!!!
    -O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.5.11

    We will go fishing somewhere tropical...for your Daddy. We will walk along a beach one day again too. And when we do, we will feel him close, and our hearts will be full...I love you Baby Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21.5.11

    I pick 3. Its something I've wanted to do since I entered nursing, and doing it with you would be the best ever. Otherwise, I've always really really wanted to go to Costa Rica.
    M

    ReplyDelete