Tuesday, October 18, 2011

#Faith And Philosophy - The 2 F's

Know what I love?

When I spend my entire day sitting in meetings, and lectures and mostly stressing about my philosophy midterm.

Eating ice cream then immediately regretting it.

Leaving my midterm praying I passed.

Ending my day with super low self esteem.

Then coming home to three boys who make me laugh, and build me up.

One of whom probably gave my whole house mono.

Another who lets me wear his sweatpants.

And another who only likes tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, girls.

I've decided I like having three brothers. 

Going on late night adventures to Wal Mart with my Momma.

Looking up pictures of places I want to be.

And remembering that tomorrow is a new day.

My days are so much better when filled with the people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment