Saturday, October 1, 2011

#100 things you may or may not have known about Riah. Part 3

You're in the homestretch! Almost there! I believe in you!!!!


73. I once was a little chinese seamstress.
74. I love adventures. Of any kind. Take me on an adventure. I will be yours forever and ever and ever.
75. I am the worst at working out. But I need to do it because if I don't I will be 1970389520982123 pounds.
76. I have the maturity of a 7 year old boy. This is why I get along with kids so well.
77. I have a pacing issue. As in I pace all the time. It's a good time to ponder life, or talk to people on the phone. 
78. I want to learn how to DJ. But please don't tell anyone, that is a secret secret. (This is also on my top 25 before 25, in case you were wondering. Which I am sure you were peeing yourself a little bit with anticipation for this piece of knowledge that you didn't know was coming.)
79. I love going to live music shows. They get my ticker ticking.
80. Homework makes my eyes sleepy.
81. I could live the rest of my life off of peanut butter. No joke.
82. I'm going to marry a pilot. I told my ex-boyfriend to become a pilot so I could marry him. He said no. That is why we're not together. I told my 14 year old brother's friend to be a pilot and he said "I can be a pilot." See? That is commitment right there. I am a little bit worried about waiting for him though, because obviously it is wildly inappropriate for us to date right now. And the whole point of marrying a pilot is for him to fly me everywhere all the time and we can go on adventure central together. I don't want to do that when I'm old. Back to the drawing board then..
83. I want to be a gypsy. And sell you gypsy tears. And dance. Like Esmerelda.
84. My FBF is the bestest sweetest wonderfulest awesomest person ever. And she makes me laugh like nobody else. And she has a bubgina. She's pretty much my sister.
85. I didn't know if I really wanted to be a nurse when I first started nursing. But I'm sure now that it is what I was meant to do.
86. I think awkward situations make life worth living. They are usually super funny and awesome. 
87. I enjoy carbs more than the average person.
88. I am allergic to cats. This makes me not like them. And they love me. I swear, this is not a drill. I should have been allergic to parakeets or something. Because I clearly was meant to be a cat lover. 
89. At any given point in time I have lip chap with me.
90. I have never used a whole eraser. Except the ones on the back of a pencil. But those don't count in life because they don't even really work.
91. I'm a lover not a fighter.
92. Every time I see a girl with bigger boobs than me I think to myself "I bet they're fake." Clearly I'm just jealous.
93. I have a unicorn camera which automatically makes all of my pictures more magical than yours.
94. Eden.
95. I love honey nut cheerios more than I love almost anything ever. I would fight a bear for honey nut cheerios. Which is a realistic situation, because bears like honey. Duh. 
96. Tequila and Rye is never a good idea.
97. I have a sister wife. She is super pretty and is rockin' the boat. I loves her very much.
98. Spring is my favourite season, because everything is coming back to life!
99. I self diagnose myself with every illness, disease, and disorder ever known to man. Ever. I have everything. I am a walking mess of yuckyness. You should probably stay away, or wash your hands after coming in contact with me. 
100. I talk to myself a lot. Like A LOT. Especially in my mirror. Usually when I'm drying my hair so that nobody can hear me talking to myself. I have full conversations with people, and I play both parts. And I say things exactly the way I want them to go down. They rarely ever happen like that, but I still do it. I yell at people a lot in my mirror because then all my anger is gone and I can have a reasonable conversation with the actual person in real life.
So there you go. 100 things you may or may not have known about me. I also just reread this list ad realized I mostly describe myself in things that I love. And I love that! Seriously, I love to love. What a life!

Muah!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1.10.11

    Captain:
    I just read your blog. I feel like our friendship scale has been shifted from 50/50 to a dramatic 90/10.

    ReplyDelete