Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#If you wanna be my lovaaaa

I have Mad Cow Disease.

Legitimately. Mad cow. Not Creutzfeldt-Jakobs (look it up. or head on down to wikipedia), Mad Cow.

Reasoning

#1. I can't focus.

#2. My lips are chappy.

#3. I talk to myself a lot. 

#4. I have six stomachs.

#5. I have a runny nose.

#6. My left eye is itching right now.

#7. I am angry. But not really. I think I am more mad than cows though, I feel like cows don't get mad very often. I think they like to forgive.

Okay, before you go off on me, I am aware that none of those things are symptoms for Mad Cow. Except the last one. I am pretty sure it is vital for you to be at least as mad as a cow for you to have Mad Cow. And number four. Because cows and I have that in common.

I just really don't want to get up early for school tomorrow.

BUT I get to throw balls at people's faces all morning. Which will be nice I think.

Maybe I'll put off having Mad Cow for a day when I don't get to throw balls at peoples faces.

Yes. That's what I'll do.

I no longer have Mad Cow.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13.10.11

    Dude, someone in Calgary just died of mad cow disease not too long ago, so don't scare me like that!
    And if you star to have violent mood swings or forget vital information like your own name then go to the hospital. They can't save you but they'll ease the pain.

    ReplyDelete