Monday, June 27, 2011

#Deal Breaker



I've been thinking back lately.

And there is one conversation that stands out in my mind.

He was standing with me in the kitchen. I asked him if he would ever leave, I was so scared he would leave.

"Baby," he told me "I won't ever leave you or your mommy. love you both very much. I made that promise to her, I will make that promise to you, but even more importantly I made that promise to myself. I will never leave you. I will always love you. I will do everything I can to keep you guys happy and safe."

He meant it. Every word, he meant it. I know he loved me. Those were the last five words he whispered to me. I will always love you.

I miss him. So much it makes my chest tight and hurty to even think about it.

But I couldn't have a guardian angel more committed to keeping me and my family safe. 

And with the assurance that I have my two daddy's who love me very much watching over me I finally have some peace in my heart about going.

Keep me safe Daddy, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment