Friday, June 10, 2011

#Penguin Farts

My best friend is in town. 



We have been best friends since the first day of grade 10. He also didn't know my real name for like....a week. We bonded over his stuffed monkey named Gross. It was best friendship ever since.

Because I don't do the whole 'real name' thing on my bloggy blog we will call him Ray. It's short for Ray Charles. We both have alternate old black persona's with beautiful voices. And everyone who loves us knows it. If you're wondering, I'm Morgan Freeman. But we'll just call me Rye to prevent confusion. Ray and Rye. It was meant to be.

We like to go on adventures together. It usually ends in disaster. Like this one time he slipped and fell off a cliff then I had to grab his hand and pull him back up to save his life. And another time we were walking through the mall and made some guy mad, then he put a curse on us. And we had bad luck all that day. So we had to do a broom dance to take it off. The last time we went on an adventure he was trying to find out if I was okay while I was in the women's washroom. He was told off by a giant latino woman. That night ended up in a hotel room with corn syrup, water bottles, and extra sheets. Don't ask.

When we aren't adventuring we are busy eating terrible food, making interpretive dances to Disney songs, singing Phil Collins, or Lady Gaga, taking unknowing videos of each other on my phone, watching movies, or falling asleep watching movies, pretending to be power rangers, venting about people, talking about how much we love each others moms, spending our life savings, being lazy, working out, getting bored of working out and deciding to get ice cream instead, smiling with asian eyes, watching family channel, talking about how tomorrow we are going to start eating healthy, making grand plans for travelling that are never followed through, and gambling.

This is clearly the foundation for a life long friendship. And this is why he is my little Ray of Sunshine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment