Thursday, June 23, 2011

#A Whole New World

I've been fantasizing a lot lately.

About disappearing.

Leaving somewhere far far away.

Not forever, just for a while. Six months. A year maybe.

Australia.NewZealad.England.China.France.Greece.Mars.Thailand.Kenya.Italy.
Anywhere.

I want a start over. A redo.

I want to go somewhere where nobody knows my name. Where I answer to no one. I want to go on an adventure. See something new. Be someone new. And as of right now I answer to no one but God. I have family whom I love very much and I would of course stay in close contact with (and hopefully they would come visit?). I also have friends I adore with all my heart, and I would miss them all dearly.I have school. I'll finish that before my grand adventure.

But as of right now I have no husband, no kids, no serious job, no house, nothing like that. Nothing holding me back.

Leaving won't solve my problems, I'm very aware of that. But it will give me a break from real life. Which is smothering me right now. I've been escaping for hours at a time on the internet, looking up places, prices, experiences. And craving it. I'm going. Take my word for it. I don't care if I go with someone or completely alone.




I'm going.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.6.11

    Rye,

    You don't know me. One of your friends sent me a link to your blog about a month back and I've been reading it ever since. I check your page every day. I've read all your entries. Sometimes when you don't post for a few days I go back and read an old entry. They're always good no matter how many times I read them. I picture you being some kind of cheerleader rahrah girl. Which makes it even cooler that you believe in god. I'm also really sorry about your dad. It sounds like you guys were really close. Please don't stop writing. It's all really inspiring and entertaining.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.6.11

    Rye. TAKE ME WITH YOU. I WILL GO. IN AN INSTANT. CONSTANTLY OVERUSING CAPITALS.
    Seriously, if you have room in your grand adventure, I am so in. I can't wait to hear about your Belarus adventures (when you go), see how you adjusted to travel on the international level. Because I am so so so ready to leave this cow town behind
    M

    ReplyDelete