Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#I Will Hold Your Hand

I know this sucks.

I don't know how you're feeling. But I know it sucks.

Tomorrow will be better. It might not be easier, it might actually be harder. But you learned from today. You learned from the experiences, you learned how to deal with how you're feeling, you learned how to cope with life. Even just a little bit.



I will be there. I will hold your hand. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, be there for you. Always. No matter what. Because you laughed with me, cried with me, screamed with me, and were there for me. I have 2 biological sisters. You have zero. So let me show you that this is what sisters do. We won't always get along, we might disagree and bicker and fight. But at the end of the day I will answer your 3 AM phone call. I will drive into the middle of no where to be with you. I will search for a solution to your problems with you. I will stand by you. That's what sisters do.

Please remember you are NOT alone. And even if I fail to pull through He will be there. And He loves you so much. Worship Him. Tell Him you love Him. Remember that He is the Creator of Everything. The Prince of Peace. The Almighty Father.  It seems backwards to worship now. But it's not. Worship Him. 
And realize He is so much bigger than what is happening.
His love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment