Friday, April 22, 2011

#The Air I Breathe

So I've been super depressed.

Like supasupa depressed. The kind where you feel like you're suffocating, you're in a pool of green jello and you can't take a breath in because the jello is too thick and it wouldn't provide you the oxygen your lungs are craving anyways.

The kind of depressed where you think you've cried all your tears, then you let your mind wander for just a second and you all of the sudden are a blubbering mess.

But I took a deep breath today. And it wasn't of green jello. Because someone pulled me out. It actually wasn't just someone. It was someones. So many people have been offering their hearts to me. Phone calls and text messages and facebook messages and posts (um what did people do before technology, seriously). People who know what's going on, and people who don't, and everyone in between.

My life has an abundance of sweet, genuine, loving people. Friends and family, and framily (that's a combination of the two, just in case you were wondering what was going on there). And I finally have words to say to You that I haven't been able to muster up in the last two days. Thank You. Thank You for the amazing people you have graced me with. You obviously knew this was going to be hard, and You knew I wouldn't be able to do it alone. And of course You would be there, but I needed someone to cry to, and share hurt with, and recover together. And You didn't give me someone. You gave me someones.



Thank You.

*ps that was for realzies really real a fortune from dim sum yesterday. weird right?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.4.11

    I love that I got two of those, and knew it was meant for you. I'm not going anywhere babygirl

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.4.11

    love love love you <3
    O

    ReplyDelete