Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#Schoolgirl *Updated*


I have a crush. On a boy.

He is adorable, let me tell you. Super sweet, and genuine, and allaroundcute. Just everything that is adorable. Meaning I am able to adore on him.

And I'm finding myself getting giddy. Like giggly and stupid when I think about him. Like a little schoolgirl who has a schoolgirl crush. teehee.

And I talk to my friends about him and we giggle together like a bunch of schoolgirls. (insert many teehee's here.)

Bananas. I am bananas. It has been FOREVER and ever since I've been like this.

And I'm not afraid to admit that I have facebook creeped him a bit. Not in a violating way, but in a way that I want to know what's going on in his life, and I'm a bit too nervous to be like "Oh hey, what did you do today?" or "you have a beautiful family, what kind of shenanigans do you guys get up to??" or even "So what were you doing last summer before I even knew you."
- It's just easier to creep on the facebook

But I'm not a stalker, I promise! We talk and stuff, and I'm pretty sure he knows I like him because, duh, it's me. I'm more transparent than that box mimes are always trying to get out of. (What movie did I just watch with a mime in it, somebody help me! I'm going nutso!)

Anywho, I just wanted everyone to know that I have a crush. On a boy. And I'm ready to admit it. 

For really realzies.

## UPDATE - I will never ever EVER admit that I creep him on facebook. Ever. Even if he asks. Nope, I'm going to tell him that the only thing I've done is bring him into my virtual world of friendship. That's it.

Also, he will herein be known as Boy. Because he can't be boyfriend because technically he's not my boyfriend.  But if you really know me you know I get what I want. Always. :)

3 comments:

  1. I believe we spoke about updates and they r not here yet. Waiting miss china!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13.4.11

    we DO giggle like little school girls! and it is the bestest. I like that you blogged about this =) It makes me happy!
    O.

    ReplyDelete