Thursday, April 7, 2011

#It's a Brand New Day

It's funny how a little bit of sleep, a little bit of prayer and a little bit of support from the people you love is enough to make everything seem alright.

Today is going to be a great day. 



I am so filled with love and happiness right now, even more than usual. That's a lot for those of you who don't know. I am filled with a new optimism for the people around me. I love every single one of you. Every. Single. One. YAY LOVE! Thank you to everyone who has stopped to talk to me today. You make my days enjoyable. And you all definitely made me smile today!

miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new. that's what faith can do. - Kutless



*on a side note, I'm laying in bed typing this and my bowel sounds are out of this world loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment